MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Judge mod volume difference?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boogieman5150
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Judge mod volume difference? Reply with quote

I just got a judge module and its considerably quieter than my other modules. Is this normal? If not, any ideas why? Thanks
Kapo_Polenton
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i found that as well but it wasn't drastically different. Are you referring to the second toggle switch or right out of the box toggles both to the left?
Mattfig
Donating Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some mods filter in different ways and produce varying degrees of output...While most mods tend to be around the same output, some (such as the Afterlife) need a big bump on the module master volume to match the others- totally normal and expected...

Kemper Profiles -
www.mattfig.com
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the stock Judge I had, Mode 1 was comparable to the other mods I had, but Mode 2 was definately lower volume with the moule Master set the same. But the differenc was not that significant. If I had Mode 1 set at 10:30 o clock, I wouldn't need to move the Master past noon to achieve the same perceived volume.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
notyet
RM50

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice it being quieter with the mode switch but its not a problem so far. I usually run the modules at 12 o'clock and the judge needs to be a little higher than that. I really like that voicing though.
WienerDog
RM100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience is similar to what notyet says. My Judge with the master volume at about 12:30 is equal to my Brahma with the master volume on 12:00 noon. Also, mode 2 on the Judge is slightly lower in volume than mode 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: