Selling a bunch of modules - Need help with price/values...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
So; I've got like 33 modules and most I never use. While I've always liked the idea of having so many modules; I'm kind of getting past that. I play live all the time and always end up using my AxeFX Standard; so my Egnater/MTS rig just sits at home unused most of the time.
I've been wanting to upgrade to the AxeFX2; but keep my Standard for effects to use in my M4/VHT rig. So-- I see all these modules laying around that I could sell to come up with the cash to buy an AxeFX2. (The goal is to sell other gear to come up with the $ to buy the AxeFX2; trying to avoid putting out any extra cash.)
So; after looking over all of my modules; here's what I've decided that I can part with at this time. Obviously I want to get the most that I can out of these modules cause once I get enough $ for the AxeFX2, whatever is not sold will no longer be for sale.

I'm thinking that the MTS modules should be in the $120-150 range; but if you guys can help me determine what might be worth less or more; I'd appreciate it -- I know a couple of 'em are a bit harder to find.

I've got two dual channel Egnater modules that I could part with as well.
One is a TWIN (both channels are TWIN, doesn't look like they offer that one anymore) -- not sure what to ask for that one.
I also have a custom Salvation Salvado Deluxe that I had Anthony mod for me. The only difference in mine and the ones on his site is that I wanted mine to remain 'stock' looking, so I didn't have him do the custom faceplate.

Here's the list - please refrain from silly replies of $10 a piece.

Randall UltraXL
Randall Blackface
Randall Tweed
Randall KH-3
Randall Brown
Randall Modern
Randall TreadPlate
Randall Clean
Randall Top Boost
Randall KH-2
Randall Deluxe
Randall Ultra Lead
Salvation Salvado Deluxe (Dual Module)
Egnater Twin (Dual Module)
Randall 'The Judge' <MAYBE>

All have black faceplates; but a few of them were original silver faceplate modules. I bought the black plates when they were available from Randall.

I have had a lot of these modules. The ones that I did own were all modded into something else as most of the stock modules leave something to be desired.
I might want a couple for that reason.

The stockers in the range of 100 - 150 shipped in CONUS
Your Salvado Delux probably 350 "ish"
Your dual Module - Not real sure on value. but obviously more than the stockers.

jimosity said:
So; I've got like 33 modules and most I never use. While I've always liked the idea of having so many modules; I'm kind of getting past that. I play live all the time and always end up using my AxeFX Standard; so my Egnater/MTS rig just sits at home unused most of the time.
I've been wanting to upgrade to the AxeFX2; but keep my Standard for effects to use in my M4/VHT rig. So-- I see all these modules laying around that I could sell to come up with the cash to buy an AxeFX2. (The goal is to sell other gear to come up with the $ to buy the AxeFX2; trying to avoid putting out any extra cash.)
So; after looking over all of my modules; here's what I've decided that I can part with at this time. Obviously I want to get the most that I can out of these modules cause once I get enough $ for the AxeFX2, whatever is not sold will no longer be for sale.

I'm thinking that the MTS modules should be in the $120-150 range; but if you guys can help me determine what might be worth less or more; I'd appreciate it -- I know a couple of 'em are a bit harder to find.

I've got two dual channel Egnater modules that I could part with as well.
One is a TWIN (both channels are TWIN, doesn't look like they offer that one anymore) -- not sure what to ask for that one.
I also have a custom Salvation Salvado Deluxe that I had Anthony mod for me. The only difference in mine and the ones on his site is that I wanted mine to remain 'stock' looking, so I didn't have him do the custom faceplate.

Here's the list - please refrain from silly replies of $10 a piece.

Randall UltraXL- $120
Randall Blackface- $90
Randall Tweed- $90
Randall KH-3- $125
Randall Brown- $150
Randall Modern- $120
Randall TreadPlate- $100
Randall Clean- $90
Randall Top Boost- $110
Randall KH-2- $100
Randall Deluxe- $90
Randall Ultra Lead- $100
Salvation Salvado Deluxe (Dual Module) $400
Egnater Twin (Dual Module)- $250
Randall 'The Judge' <MAYBE>- $165

All have black faceplates; but a few of them were original silver faceplate modules. I bought the black plates when they were available from Randall.