Billy Corgan goes through his MTS rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually he never used a D'S-1...it was always an electro harmonic big muff...how he ever made it sound decent I'll never know.

old thread I know but I'd like to know if these mods will be in production for regular folk....

I know there's a Supra, is this based on the SuperTrem? or is it different?
Selmer??
others? can these be made per request?

I guess some of the custom mods have made their way into production but some remain very elusive and desirable, for me anyway

I've been working with Jaded Faith in the US and picking up some used pieces here and there. I've been settled for a while now but as I get hungry I start to plan in advance for future mods. It would be great to know if these were an option for me. Otherwise I will look elsewhere for sounds

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believed he said he couldn't since he did all the work in Chicago and he didn't get permission from Corgan to make them available to the public.... something to that effect

is that so?, didn't read that. is that in this tread?

sucks if so, one for us, two for his business to not have the right to make that product. but maybe that's the kind of agreement they drafted

I ddidn't see that anywhere in the thread, hell if you you want one of those mods just ask :)
Worst can happen is he says no

I'll bet he'll do what he can to research what he doesn't have access to. I'd be a little surprised to find he doesn't have notes in case Billy needed his mods serviced.

But drop Antonin a message stating what you'd like, and how much would that be, "thank you very much." And you just might get to order what you want.

Pretty sure I read on here at some point... not about to search for it tho. Like I said, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time I dreamed about what mods I should get... sad but true :lol:

you should be ok to order a vampower module.
Anthony created the first one from schems i sent.
Its an awesome british 70s style crunch sound by the way!

well...
i collect these amps
so i know what they sound like.
Anthonys version exceeded all my expectations.
From voxy type clean to fat early 70s british crunch this module is incredible.
I can see why Billy C got one. Very unique and a total keeper

no probs!
its good to bring these old amps back into the modern world.
I also have Vampower profiles for those of you that have Kemper amps
-feel free to ask
X
JJ