Reunited and it feels so good?.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Oh baby?.The minute I sold my first Camerock I knew I would regret it as I once recall it being my top favorite?..Well, I finally got another and was right?.I should have NEVER sold the first one?.

What a great direct, full, and articulate module?.It's funny, even with all the toggles and settings, within minutes I had my old tone back?Checked some old pics, yep, dialed in the same?I am using my RM50 with KT77s and it is just crushing?.

Yup...can't help but agree and cry over the idiocy of selling mine due to short term cash crunch :oops:

Consoling myself with a Salvation Dual herbie at the moment though...ye gods that thing brings the HEAVY!

It is the bee's knees. I just sold mine to by the dual. I'm waiting on my dual Camerock to arrive. I've been dreaming of 2 channels of Camerocking. :)

Mattfig said:
...even with all the toggles and settings, within minutes I had my old tone back?Checked some old pics, yep, dialed in the same
Hey, Matt, can you share your above mentioned settings? I'd be interested to try'em out!

metalsoup said:
Mattfig said:
...even with all the toggles and settings, within minutes I had my old tone back?Checked some old pics, yep, dialed in the same
Hey, Matt, can you share your above mentioned settings? I'd be interested to try'em out!

All toggles mid except Bright 2 which is all the way down?Both gains are set at 7-8 and eq is pretty flat with a slight mid scoop?Wow is it good?.

Some mods are so good they don't need tons of tweaking?I also use a boost?.
:)

Guitarzan, keep us posted when you get the Dual... I'm considering doing the same thing. What where your options on the two channels?

Just got the dual Camerock today. I got it from Blacksun so I'm not sure how he ordered it wired up. Whatever he ordered was brilliant. It sounds better than the single channel version I had. I didn't think that was possible. It has more switches and options that the one I had. A lot more variety in gain and tone. I think I need like 4 of these. :p
Blacksun has a couple other duals he's selling. One of them is a Channel A Soldano, Channel B Camerock custom from Salvation. Like a Marshaldono but the Marshall is Camerock JOse. I'd be all over it but have spent way too much money lately and I need booze money to make the fat chicks doable. He's in Sweden but shipped to me pretty quickly. He's a good dude. Check out his ad in the classifieds and hit him up.

You guys realize that for the price of a new Camerock, you can essentially put in another 50$ and get an entire Randall Fortin Diavlo 45 watter with two channels? Hilligan is one guy that raves about these amps and said it sent one of his real Cameron's packing. Something to think about..

Kapo_Polenton said:
You guys realize that for the price of a new Camerock, you can essentially put in another 50$ and get an entire Randall Fortin Diavlo 45 watter with two channels? Hilligan is one guy that raves about these amps and said it sent one of his real Cameron's packing. Something to think about..

I've heard some good things about those but will stick VERY happily with Camerock?..Quite honestly, I can't imagine anything but a true Cameron to beat this one? :) Having said that, I still would like to hear the Diavlo live?.

Latest posts