• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
webrthomson said:
Couple of good deals this week with Hamner1 and byzon - both shipped fast and insured - great communication too.

Both are stand up guys ? deal with confidence!

Ditto with webrthomson. A+ deal, quick payment & communication was excellent.

Great deal with Corium_AZ! I even had an issue with my credit card expiring and paypal wouldn't let me pay. Bank sent the new card in an entirely unmarked envelope... almost went in the trash. Patient and very cool guy.

I had a great transaction this week with Jay (Rising Farce). Great communication and delivery was super fast.
Thanks.
Dan

Had a great transaction with Blacksun aka Magnus. I bought his dual Camerock. It only took 2 weeks to get to the US from Sweden. It arrived in perfect condition. It was well packed. He's a great guy to deal with. Sent me tracking numbers along the way. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
Thanks Magnus!! :)

Another great transaction with BigBrewtus. Shotgun shell knobs and a cool xtc module. Just an awesome guy, went above any beyond! 8)

Great deal with fuzzboat on a personally tweaked module and a wealth of information to go along with it! Worth every last penny.

I had a great transaction with Oyster. Les is a great role model for how people should conduct business.
Thanks,
Dan