MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money Sent No Mod Shipped and No REFUND=Wilson7344

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L82theParty
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Money Sent No Mod Shipped and No REFUND=Wilson7344 Reply with quote

Hate to call out a fellow Forum member/user but...I sent Wilson 7344 $120.00 for a stock XTC, emailed him to confirm money was received, he said he shipped, but it has been over three weeks with no further reply and no mod. I have tried multiple times to contact him and ask for a shipping confirmation number but no reply. If anyone out there has a further information on this guy please pm me with it. I have had many transactions with great people on this forum. I believe we are a pretty small devoted group and I hate to see one idiot ruin that. Thanks Kelly
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
gag halfrunt
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things happen in people's lives, and it's good that you've given him a few weeks to get back to you. But with this kind of delay, you really need to open up a Paypal dispute to get your money back (I'm assuming you paid via PP).

Kemper into Atomic CLR neo.
L82theParty
Donating Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: No Mod shipped Reply with quote

I tried to contact him for about three weeks prior to calling him out on here. I also opened a paypal dispute. I hope I can get this taken care of. I have had many great discussions and good transactions on here. It is upsetting to have to deal with people such as this.
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a deal gone bad, which sucks. Wish I had some info to help you out, but it looks like you are taking the necessary steps to recoup your $$.
This got me thinking, why don't all people who ship use or share the tracking info with the person they sold an item to? I can't imagine not sending/using tracking, for my peace of mind as well as the buyers.

I hope it all works out for you.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a deal gone bad, which sucks. Wish I had some info to help you out, but it looks like you are taking the necessary steps to recoup your $$.
This got me thinking, why don't all people who ship use or share the tracking info with the person they sold an item to? I can't imagine not sending/using tracking, for my peace of mind as well as the buyers.

I hope it all works out for you.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
L82theParty
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: no pay Reply with quote

fast forward 2 months. Paypal came through with flying colors and settled the issue. Have had three interactions with fellow forum members and all have been understanding and gracious in all the dealing. Thanks to all the good guys out there!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: