JF Designer module bags

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaded Faith said:
Guys,
While I appreciate the enthusiasm and everyone chiming in, it's going to take about 100 bags worth of folks actually laying cash down to make this happen. I simply can't front the thousands of dollars to make this happen on faith alone.

The modular market has slowed down a great deal this year and I fear it would be a terrible business decision to pull the trigger on this without deposits on every last bag ordered.

Respectfully,
Rob

Couldn't you do a kickstarter project with the pledge being the purchase price of a bag? That way if it reaches the goal of what would be a sufficient order size to justify doing the run, you already have the money and thus risk-free. If it doesn't reach the quantity (dollars per bag), the project doesn't fund and you're out nothing. Just throwing ideas out. I think a batch of 100 is a lot and would be a tough sell. If it were only 50 units, I'd say it's much more feasible.

I suppose I could look into starting one of those Kickstarters for it. The way the modular market is, I'd be astonished if there were 100 people willing to put money down.

Unfortunately, in manufacturing the affordability comes with quantity. While a run of 50 could be done, it would double the price of the bags.

Latest posts