xmg+

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amesav

Reaction score
Hey guys just recieved this mod from a forum member and WOW !!! it totally crushes ,huge lows and killer tights for riffs ,Awesome job Rob !!!

Thanks for the kind words and glad you like it. Ironically, I get a lot of questions about "what it's based on". The answer is always nothing, it's a high gain design I came up with from scratch. It strikes many as odd or not possible. I guess we get so used to thinking everything's been done.

No worries Rob ,The guys I'm my band were blown away as much as I was ,I'm from Perth,AUSTRALIA ,the mts module amps are a thing of the past here ,im glad i found your website and these forums .Your Mods truly blow away anything I've heard looking forward to gettin more

Alex

What is the difference between the XMG and the XMG+. I have the XMG and it is so nasty sounding! The coolest thing about it is how quiet it is with that much gain.

I bought mine of a guy called Brandon ,Great guy !! it was originally the xmg and he had Rob mod to the XMG+ and said it definatley made a difference with the added tight switch !!