Top module that Rob should Create

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How bout amp and pedal combo tones?.. I always did enjoy the sound of my russian big muff with my old fender blackface...

Hullo! Signed up on the forum for this thread alone, more or less..

I'm not sure how difficult it is for the guys at Jaded Faith to make new mods from scratch based on certain tones or amps, i'm guessing the r&d takes a good while.
One idea i had (or maybe a couple) that might be interesting for the guys to look into was the Mesa Boogie Studio 22+, i'm not sure if its been suggested before...
The pre-amp version has been used by a lot of people both live and in recordings (Kurt used one, ACDC used some i think in the late 80's), its cleans are revered for recording and its lead tone hailed as one of the best (google around for some reviews etc.)

Considering its now out of production & 2nd hand prices always seem to be fluctuating considerably for the rackmount version, maybe its something you guys would be interested in?

I also saw the 'Viking Custom' on the fb page based on the Engl Powerball, that looked pretty cool.
I was wondering if you might also consider having a crack at the ENGL Ritchie Blackmore Signature E650 (though admittedly i don't know if there were any complicated legalities involving a signature amp).
That one in particular i think is a good classic-metal sounding amp, for people who want to sound heavy but not overly compressed etc. Another flavour of ENGL, basically.