im planning to post in the classifieds to buy a mod...post#8

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a module.
I was posting here because until you have 10 posts you aren't allowed to post in the Classified section...

I got in and bought one. Saving my money for one more to fill my M4...not sure yet what it will be.

Extrageration said:
For the sake of conversation, what did you choose for your first three modules?

See...your posts are adding up already!

I bought the M4 with a VX in it. Then I bought the Camerock. Then the 59RR Custom (waiting on delivery), which is the one I wanted to get into the Classified section to buy.

If the 59RR Custom makes the Camerock redundant I'll be shopping for two.

I find myself using a sweet spot on the Camerock and not going into the higher gain settings as much....getting older, still have my hair. but it isn't as long as it used to be...

I like the VX but I think I'll be looking to upgrade it for the Matchvox or Voxless at some point. The B'man looks like fun too.

I too am jumping through hoops to attain 10 posts. Not that it matters now, but I think you only need 10 posts to post in the Classified section. You can still PM members to buy stuff. That's what I did anyway. Got a sweet XMG+!

toddler68 said:
I too am jumping through hoops to attain 10 posts. Not that it matters now, but I think you only need 10 posts to post in the Classified section. You can still PM members to buy stuff. That's what I did anyway. Got a sweet XMG+!

I GOTTA get 10 posts aswell....... need a VOX module fast :)

Jaymzrock said:
Franne500, what kind of Vox module are you looking to get? Ie: Stock, Salvation, Jaded Faith?

Oh man.... I am so new to this stuff (got my Mod50 3 days ago - it came with a SL and EG3/4) that I haven't heard of all the different kinds yet..... right now I am plowing through Youtube trying to listen to as many modules i can.
I owned a ?67 AC30 a couple of years ago, and I just can?t get that sound out of my head :) So something like and old ac30 - not for gain, just cleans.

Just for cleans...I'd check out the Jaded Faith Twox. I haven't played it yet and it's quite new. jadedfaithmods.com
Also check out salvationmods.com
Both do great work and have more to slobber over than what you'll find on YouTube. Happy hunting and welcome to MTS!

Latest posts