all im gonna say about the Markus....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
Jesus!
I've had this for a month or two now;
and MY GOD!
I LOVE IT!!!
It just has that MOJO !!!!!!
If you don't have one, GET ONE!
That's a serious endorsement from "The Wadd"

Rockin out tonight in my humble little jam area!
\m/ \m/

I liked mine so much that it inspired me to get a mark V. After getting the mesa, I sold the MarkUS. However, the MKV and I didn't bond and I sold it too. However, I just bought another MarkUS and I'm awaiting the day I get it. It has my endorsement too.

I need to get me another MarkUS....really wasn't into playing often enough when I had the first one and it never got a fair chance to be dialed in.

Do a quick clip of it Johnny. I thought your clip of the Camerock a few weeks ago caught its vibe quite well.

When will you guys learn the 1st rule of MTS? Never, Ever sell a mod. You will always regret it later when someone buys yours or another one and raves about it.

ricky said:
When will you guys learn the 1st rule of MTS? Never, Ever sell a mod. You will always regret it later when someone buys yours or another one and raves about it.

You hit the mark there, selling is a curse :twisted:

There is a a lot of MarkUS love on the forum lately, how does the JF MarkX compare?

I played with a Mark V amp and it was **** hard to come to a good sound for me to dirt. I liked the clean channel tho. Weird..
How does the module compared to the Mark V and which channel / mode is similar too

Check this out - Did it yesterday on the clean side of things.

http://youtu.be/CC-_w2H6j0c

I'll do another with the dirty channel soon.

let me know what you think !

Latest posts