More MarkUs Love - I did a Video !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

That MarkUs has what I call "Piano like" tones (in clean)
and that lexicon unit really draws them out - awesome combo in my opinion. 8)

That does sound spot on. And very useful as well - not putting the switch on the outside must just be cheaper and quicker to make?

That's a stellar clean tone...I really dig it. That's why I'm in the market for another PCM-91, which I stupidly sold when I purged most of my rack gear when I got back into MTS a few years ago (again).

Nice job Johnny Wadd Well recorded and well presented.
I never knew the Markus was based on the Mark V for some reason I thought it was pre Mark V. It has been a while since I looked at the Salvation website.
Well done The more videos on mods the better I say.

Thank you for the comments !
I did realize I made a mistake though...
Its based on the Mesa Mark Series - not specifically the Mark V.
I guess I kind of worded that wrong..

And the fat /clean switch isn't a "clean/dirty" toggle...
I have to make some edits to it.
I don't want to put out wrong information.

Ah well, I guess what matters was the tone :)
I'll fix video

I made it public again.
I set it to private this morning so I could correct my mistake.
I Haven't corrected it yet.. so please disregard my errors.. Lil
Just listen to the tone
8)

Thanks Johnny, seems to nail those tones. weird about the toggle, maybe you can move it?

btw, i just sold my model 4, I miss it already, going to replace it with a couple salvo mods

For the record, I have new MarkUS coming and it has the toggle on the outside?Johnny's MarkUS used to be mine (like most mods around here lol) and I think the toggle was added later in its life though I am not certain?.Might explain the location but anyone ordering one can get it on the front now? :)

Latest posts