First new mods for 2014

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rossness said:
When I played the Eggie, it sounded like a dark, tight soldano.

Interesting. Ordered one a few weeks ago and it should hit the bench soon. Looking forward to this one!!!

Hernando04 said:
Is there a difference between a dual mod Jaded Faith Egie 3/4 and a stock Egnater EG-3/4?

drewiv said:
Would this module be similar to the stock dual channel EG3/4?

Jaded Faith said:
Exactly the same, providing both in one single channel module.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=19151

I had Rob put a mid sweep on my EGIE 3/4 (built today). One of the most useful ad ons for any mod. Really adds a lot of versatility.
Actually kicking myself that I didn't pony up the $30 to throw one on the PlexiTweed I ordered at the same time. I should just make it automatic when I order new builds.

nitrous12 said:
I had Rob put a mid sweep on my EGIE 3/4 (built today). One of the most useful ad ons for any mod. Really adds a lot of versatility.
Actually kicking myself that I didn't pony up the $30 to throw one on the PlexiTweed I ordered at the same time. I should just make it automatic when I order new builds.

Haha...I was sat looking at the EGIE 3/4 wondering what other features could be put on it.....was thinking mid shift but mid sweep will work! :)

Maybe Bruce thought the same thing about modules needing a mids option. My stock D/S Series EG-3/4 has a voicing switch which he describes as an "alternate mid range voicing". I think he put the button on all the D/S series dual modules.

I like that Numbnuts mod...

It's sounds better than the original to me.
I used to have a KR7 and it wasn't great.

Good job Rob!