Some Camerock Love

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
What a great mod! Wasn't sure what the hell to do with all the different switches and knobs at first, but I watched the Tour de Camerock video and that helped understand it all. It can go from more open mid to fairly high gain tones to over the top compressed saturated mayhem.
My favorite modded Marshall tones so far!

eyeball987 said:
I need to try one of those. If you can, post a clip or two.

I will. I usually like to record at a moderate volume...not super loud, but louder than I can put it at night when the kids are asleep. My chances to play at that volume are limited, but when I get the 1st chance to do it I will get something recorded.

I recently got one of these (my first mod actually), and find it to be absolutely full of variety. It's not limited to 80s tones, and I even managed some fairly clean tones on certain settings (with the guitar volume rolled back a bit). Highly recommended!

Camerock has to be the best module I've ever owned/heard so far.

I can believe that. By the way, Anthony got the module done ahead of schedule, I actually made him wait a bit as I didn't realise it would be ready so quickly. I think it was six weeks in all. I've read that wait times can be long with Salvation so I was pleasantly surprised.

Couldn't agree more!! I play mostly Americana for a singer-songwriter and recently I've been using my Dual Camerock almost exclusively. I can set it at a "mid-gain" setting and roll off volume on the guitar to clean it up. You can really coax a lot out of this mod. Highly recommended. The most versatile mod I've played.

Latest posts