RM100 series or parallel effects loop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Delay Ouse the parallel loop. I also use a rack delay not a pedal as I found the rack seemed to sound better and work better.

davetheslave said:
For Delay Ouse the parallel loop. I also use a rack delay not a pedal as I found the rack seemed to sound better and work better.
thanks man ,Yeah I like the delay pedal sound better through the series but it changes the whole amp tone ,Maybe might have to look into a rack !! where abouts in W,A are ya from mate !!

I'm in Perth as well man. Northern suburbs.
I didn't think there was any other Perthites into mts but since being on the forum I now know there's at least 3 of us.

davetheslave said:
I'm in Perth as well man. Northern suburbs.
I didn't think there was any other Perthites into mts but since being on the forum I now know there's at least 3 of us.
Yeah same here man didn't think there was much mts in perth .Good to see man !!!

amesav said:
davetheslave said:
thanks man ,Yeah I like the delay pedal sound better through the series but it changes the whole amp tone ,Maybe might have to look into a rack !! where abouts in W,A are ya from mate !!

In parallel make sure the effects are 100% wet or Killdry is enabled if the unit has it.