Dual Benzin..discovered a great new tone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Well, I don't think I've ever flipped the minus side (low gain) setting on this thing seriously but I did so today while playing my new (to me) 2013 LP Std Plus....wow, what a great old school tone.

Just to show off the module (got this from Jacksauce I think..) :

These aren't the settings I was using, this pic was from yesterdays high gain meltdown...LOL

Oh...and the offending LP (yes, I love this thing!):

I haven't been following the evolution of the LP lines the past few years. Does that standard have the chambered body and asymmetrical neck profile?
That is a great top!

nitrous12 said:
I haven't been following the evolution of the LP lines the past few years. Does that standard have the chambered body and asymmetrical neck profile?
That is a great top!

It's a 2013 Standard and has all those features and the push/pull coil tap, splitting and blower.

I paid a little more to get the better top but still a great deal.

I also have a 2013 traditional, which is non chambered but is weight relieved....there's not a whole lot of difference in weight but acoustically different.

I have had 3 Traditionals. Downsized and kept the best one. I really like them a lot!
Before that I had a Standard from the last year before they changed to the design like yours. It was chambered and one of the main reasons I got back into LPs after playing PRS for a number of years. I used to have neck issues that made the LPs just too much to stand with. Luckily when I went to the Traditionals it was never an issue again.