It's a healthy baby girl!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A future MTS addict was brought into the world yesterday morning! Allison Suzanne Fig was a month early but all is fine. Wow, labor is a CRAZY thing?

I saw this on FB (no, I did NOT make it) but it sums it up quite well...
1525463_10152278663119305_1997305921_n.jpg

But it's true?We're going home this weekend!!!

Hope you guys are all well too!

Fig

Congratulations! All that experience at changing modules can now be used to change diapers. Babies are like MTS in that regard as well; hotswap at your own risk! Potty training my daughter now... I cannot wait to remove the diaper genies from my house!

Congratulations, Mr. Fig. Start saving for the wedding. :shock:

Thanks guys?..We're several days in and having all women in the house, two daughters and a wife- is weird?

You know why? Well, I wasn't sure?.But I thought?.

Having a child will make one do this?.

And I thought?.

I knew I needed to be positive?.Avoid things like no more time in the bathroom and such?.Weddings?.Dating?..Ugh?.

Then, like a flash, it occurred to me?

I'm blissfully screwed?.And yes, that is the new album title?. :)

"Blissfully Screwed."

I'm a little late on the congrats but I just noticed this post. How's it going? Getting lots of sleep? I have a second daughter on the way in a couple of months so it will be me and 3 women in the house. We might have to start a support group. Lol.

Thanks guys! It's going great! She's growing fast and is healthy and happy?.

As for sleep, well, that will come someday?I have mastered the art of the 8 minute nap in the car before work or at lunch?

Even though she's only a few weeks old, Allie seems to prefer the tones of the Matchvox above most else?.Twinkle, Twinkle sounds a bit intense through the Mamba? :)

You heard it here, folks!! Vox is for babies!!! Haha!! I kid, I kid!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mattfig said:
Even though she's only a few weeks old, Allie seems to prefer the tones of the Matchvox above most else?.Twinkle, Twinkle sounds a bit intense through the Mamba? :)

MarcoR said:
Congratulations! All that experience at changing modules can now be used to change diapers. Babies are like MTS in that regard as well Monte escalier électrique; hotswap at your own risk! Potty training my daughter now... I cannot wait to remove the diaper genies from my house!
Well, if it were true, everyone would have nothing to do. We only want that!