Bionic Hillbilly Live Video

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Czajkowski

Reaction score
low-crawling under the wire at Fort Mastercard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0CCfYSIFeM

Here?s the first recorded live performance of our tune, Bionic Hillbilly, done here as a trio. This is from our CD release concert with Jerry Goodman back in December. We did two tunes as a trio, and then Jerry joined us for the rest of the night.

The gear here is my old twin Egnater preamp rig. The nasty blues rhythm is a single coil hitting the M4 SL2 shaped a bit with a TubeScreamer with hardly any gain added, just enough to compress it a bit. The lead is neck humbucker hitting the EG3 from the ie4 preamp. The evil wah is an octave wah hitting the ie4 channel 3 (I think?) And the (white and sloppy-cough cough) clean stuff is ie4 channel 1 with a little piezo and synth tucked under it. The recording and video was engineered by a very cool dude, Mark Kirshner from Edit System rentals here in San Diego. He practically donated his time on this one. He brought a rack of killer mic pres and a ridiculous PT setup.

John,

Great stuff, I checked out the other videos as well. Love the EJ tone , and that Piezo was cool. I have the same type of PUP option on my Parker Fly Deluxe, very flexible.

H

John,

My Parker has the Piezo, humbucker,humbucker stereo output . You can run the Piezo alone, or combine it with a tapped humbucker and split the output to 2 amps, pretty cool. It's a factory configuration for the early Deluxe models.

Howard