deep cut on fretting index finger

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, that would have been good. I had to clean it and wrap it quick and keep working, no time. It's closed up now, I hope. supposed to go get a tetanus booster.

here's a description though . it was almost to the bone, and there was no blood at first so I could peel it open and see the pale flesh inside, like a tiny cavern with clean walls, I couldn't see the bottom. then I flooded it with cleaning stuff and wrapped it up

withmittens said:
haha, that would have been good. I had to clean it and wrap it quick and keep working, no time. It's closed up now, I hope. supposed to go get a tetanus booster.

here's a description though . it was almost to the bone, and there was no blood at first so I could peel it open and see the pale flesh inside, like a tiny cavern with clean walls, I couldn't see the bottom. then I flooded it with cleaning stuff and wrapped it up

Nice description :D

:shock:

Glad to hear you are all fixed up now.

I cut the index finger on my right hand once on a cutter blade at the print shop I worked at, it was real bad like that. I had to learn to grip the pick with my middle finger for a couple of months till it healed, a real bummer! Hope you have a quick recovery!

For most sexy clothes dealers and shopkeepers, there are too many choices among online suppliers and manufacturers. But which is the professional core supplier? Dear-Lover specialized in manufacture and wholesale sexy clothes, lingerie from 2007 and has annual turnover of one hundred million. Believe in top brand and its value.