• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fulltone Tube Tape Echo (TTE)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
Posting this here for sale. It's a Fulltone TTE that works excellently, sounds awesome, and comes with three tape cartridges and a case. This actually belongs to the lead guitarist in my band, so I'm posting it here for him. If your interested post here or PM me. You'll deal with me, not him since I am the forumite here.

He's selling to raise funds for a new head (Mesa Lonestar or Roadster), and due to an attempt to reduce the size of his live rig. This unit sounds awesome, but it's rather large, lol. He already has a huge pedalboard, rack, two heads and two cabs for gigs - not to mention the at least 4 guitars! So, any attempt to downsize/simplify is fully supported by the rest of his band members, lol!

Asking $900, but taking offers.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Here are some pics, and a link to the local CL ad:

00F0F_7MpeKU47CHZ_600x450.jpg

00M0M_f4UUrUQUGpK_600x450.jpg

00B0B_8tNWfOVp7fF_600x450.jpg

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/msg/4362064637.html