Oh Silly Me (looper jam vid)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to put you up there with some of my favorite guitarists and I don't even know who you are. lol I see you're in to mountain biking so that makes you ok too! lol

Marco, I really love your playing. Nice feel combined with some shreddy goodness. Was this completely off the cuff?

Thanks JD! That's about the best compliment one could hope for! Yes, avid mountain biker but the trails have had too much snow so I?ve been confined to the basement to record loops until the thaw. :lol:

drewiv said:
Marco, I really love your playing. Nice feel combined with some shreddy goodness. Was this completely off the cuff?

Thanks Drew! Yes, off the cuff; I never know what I'm going to play. One of these days I might actually learn a song. I did do some editing on this one to cut out the parts that made me cringe.

MarcoR said:
Thanks JD! That's about the best compliment one could hope for! Yes, avid mountain biker but the trails have had too much snow so I?ve been confined to the basement to record loops until the thaw. :lol:

Ya, we've had more snow than ever here in Ontario so it's going to be a late start to the mountain bike season. Do you do any XC racing? I used to do a lot but have cut it back to focus on family.
I've been confined to the basement too but my guitar tracks don't sound like that. Lol. Keep the music flowing!

JD said:
MarcoR said:

Ya, we've had more snow than ever here in Ontario so it's going to be a late start to the mountain bike season. Do you do any XC racing? I used to do a lot but have cut it back to focus on family.
I've been confined to the basement too but my guitar tracks don't sound like that. Lol. Keep the music flowing!

I try to do a few races every year depending on where my fitness level is. With kids it is difficult to stay constant with training. This time of year, I get my bike fix on this thing:
1891172_600000683427604_1380096602_n.jpg

Corium_AZ said:
Sounds great. What modules are you using there?

Thanks! The intro and the lower gain solo is the B'man B channel. Then the JF Quick Mod OD1 1st gear to OD 2 toward the end. Not sure if you can tell there is a vibe on at one point but it's Drybell Vibe Machine. The wha is home built from an old broken Dunlop and a BYOC kit. The verb is an Eventide Space guitar room preset and delay is a Timefactor.

audiomidijace said:
Bad *** my friend! :twisted:
You're the kind of player I'd like to write with.
Great sense of melody.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jace! Perhaps an internet collaboration is in order?