Couple Kasha Quikmod Demos

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dave! It's a great product for lower to mid gain amps?.For anything hi-gain - seems most people have more than enough already and it may not add "more" in the same sense?

I use mine with a JTM45 for tonal bliss?.It smokes any stock JCM800 I've put it against AND it can still be a JTM45 which a JCM cannot!

Kasha is really smart and innovative?.We'll be announcing new stuff for the crowd here that I hope will be very well received?.And much more?

2014 will be a big year, mehopes!

Kasha is really smart and innovative?.We'll be announcing new stuff for the crowd here that I hope will be very well received?.And much more?

I hope a MTS Kasha Rockmod Burn Channel modification is in the works.

If so sign me up I want one!

Cheers

Great demos. Your produced songs sound fantastic. The product looks gimmicky but I can?t deny the results sound good. So I?m curious if the new MTS related product you?ve been hinting at uses a form of this technology? Maybe the same concept where you plug your guitar into the device (which could house a module or two) but instead of replacing the V1 tube, it would replace the PI or both, and then have a switcher built in to toggle between the device and the amps preamp section? That sound like a cool idea; kind of what the E2 promised but without infringing on Bruce?s design. :idea:

I remember back in the 80's I had a Kasha Rockmod rack preamp- gigged the crap out of that thing with a Marshall 100w power amp...very sweet 80's metal tones. Glad to see this guy is still at it. Also curious as to what Fig is up to? Lots of hints on different posts but still no idea...