• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** Randall RM100M w/ 10 Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snatchss454

Reaction score
**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Hey all,

I don't play much so I'm off loading all my gear. I have an RM100m with 10 modules and footswitch. The head is in proper working order and looks perfect. I have it loaded with Tung Sol Preamp tubes and J/J KT88's and TungSol 5881 power tubes. Plus I have ALOT of extra tubes, both preamp and power, that I will include.

Asking $1200 Shipped with everything included

Thanks Shane

More pics located here:
http://s185.photobucket.com/user/snatchss454/library/RM100M

I was gonna put "priced for quick sale" but I decided against posting the obvious ;)

Im certain its headed to a good home!

Sweet deal for someone....that's about the price of 10 stock used modules, so you get a free head and shipping!!!

JKD said:
Sweet deal for someone....that's about the price of 10 stock used modules, so you get a free head and shipping!!!

Yup! Should have been a factory promo. Order 10 modules plus foot switch and get free head! :D