Trade to Demo??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have traded with a few guys here. I am willing to swap for demo purposes. Please take a look at my sig for modules I currently have.

Cheers

scary groove said:
I have traded with a few guys here. I am willing to swap for demo purposes. Please take a look at my sig for modules I currently have.

Cheers

Hey bud, I am still interested in trying your Vybe Deluxe. Check my sig and let me know.

Mattfig said:
toddler68 said:
nitrous12 said:
Corium_AZ said:
nitrous12 and I are trading, for demo purposes, my custom JF Blackout for his JF XTC. Just posting as a public record of sorts!

BTW - More folks should do this, it's the best, and by far cheapest way, to sample mods!

Yes, shipping tomorrow and will be returning in a week to ten days. Exact ship back date to be determined towards the end of one week.
This has worked great with those I have traded with. I still owe toddler68 a trade but I keep selling the stuff he wants to try. Sorry about that sir!
No sweat, man! I ended up doing a trade and a couple purchases so I am now equipped with an SG Numskull, JF Venom and Ubersonic, and a Camerock. I am also shipping out a donor soon for Anthony to transform into a MarkUS. I think a trade might be in order soon... 8)
I also think I may have a problem... :oops:

If you order a MarkUs from Salvation ask for extra recto voicing and fat switch?Also the push/pull pot in the gain to go to clean?.It will be your most versatile module after that?.:)
Thanks for the advice, Mattfig. Who wouldn't want the most versatile mod?

Latest posts