My only question is?...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
Just to avoid confusion. This is not an Egnater, Salvation, etc. thing. This is a new thing. I prefer to think of it as a fusion of MTS and reality. :)

You finally found a way to mate with your amps? :p

VitaminG said:
speed2dirt said:
An amp badge with a picture of Matt with only a Fig covering him! Oh, am I the only one that wants that? :oops:

that's sooooo hawt

horseblanket said:
Are they finally offering a mod to make me sound good?

Matt just said that it's a fusion of MTS & REALITY ;) :D

I did?.MTS has seemingly left for it's own isolated planet and, while thriving there, could use a few supplies from Earth?.

Mattfig said:
speed2dirt said:
An amp badge with a picture of Matt with only a Fig covering him! Oh, am I the only one that wants that? :oops:

We can do a one off. :lol:

Gross. :shock:

--------------------------------------------------------------

So before Matt says in his post "I will add that from reading from your comments, someone here knows something", a few things are thrown out. Matt debunks all but a couple. What he doesn't debunk is:

1.) Some kind of Rackmount device
2.) USA distributor of Salvation mods

He then later says "It's not an Egnater, Salvation, etc. thing"

Deduction would indicate it's a non-Randall branded rackmount for MTS modules. :D

Zander said:
Mattfig said:
speed2dirt said:

We can do a one off. :lol:

Gross. :shock:

--------------------------------------------------------------

So before Matt says in his post "I will add that from reading from your comments, someone here knows something", a few things are thrown out. Matt debunks all but a couple. What he doesn't debunk is:

1.) Some kind of Rackmount device
2.) USA distributor of Salvation mods

He then later says "It's not an Egnater, Salvation, etc. thing"

Deduction would indicate it's a non-Randall branded rackmount for MTS modules. :D

I enjoyed the shock at the one-off, I don't wanna beat around the bush when I say that we could give you a shiny new one off too?. :lol: Unless you seek a group purchase?OK ewww?.

Sometimes I even gross myself out?. :shock: