Camerock has landed. Wow. That's a lot of switches.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
Now I need to learn how to use it!

I had a Mashall+ I liked a good bit and figured that one out pretty quick. The Camerock is an entirely different animal. After 5 minutes at low volumes, I found some decent tones and also a few not so decent tones.

I will get some volume behind it soon and figure out where I like it.

The Camerock actually seems to have too many options for me (I haven't played one though). That's why the Camerica looks more interesting to me with its simple layout.

I highly recommend you watch the Salvation Tour De Camerock video on YouTube. It really helped me and had me dialing in useful tones quickly with an understanding of what each switch does.

Seriously, LOL'd when I read the thread title.

Yes, it has a lot of switches and can be quite difficult to dial in. When you finally dial it in you will be very happy. As another has suggested, watch the video... twice. Then go at it. This module is very sensitive to speakers, more than most - in my findings.

Good luck and have fun.

drewiv said:
As another has suggested, watch the video... twice. Then go at it. This module is very sensitive to speakers, more than most - in my findings.

Good luck and have fun.

I watched the vid before the arrival and then again after. It was very helpful.

What speaker type do you feel it pairs best with?

eyeball987 said:
drewiv said:
As another has suggested, watch the video... twice. Then go at it. This module is very sensitive to speakers, more than most - in my findings.

Good luck and have fun.

I watched the vid before the arrival and then again after. It was very helpful.

What speaker type do you feel it pairs best with?

It was the best through my Cameron cab, I guess not surprisingly. It's filled with Celestion G12H30 70th Anniversary. It wasn't bad with my WGS filled Voodoo cabs Vet 30/HM75. It was horrible through my Friedman loaded with Scumbacks.

v30/G12h30 x-pattern in my Straight Randall cab here...hard to argue with that cab.

Actually the speakers are the warehouse equivalents of those but still...same ballpark!

JKD said:
v30/G12h30 x-pattern in my Straight Randall cab here...hard to argue with that cab.

Actually the speakers are the warehouse equivalents of those but still...same ballpark!

My Voodoo cab has WGS Vet 30 / HM75 in an X Pattern. I actually prefer it to the Celestion equivalent.