Having a bit of a modular moment....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Hats off to Rob..the Erect was the only one that stayed in my collection for a looong while, others (SL-OD100, Voxless and couple others) came and went...then I got the Quickmod :twisted:

I guess the Splawn was my gateway drug but the XTC..man, what a module...(un)fortunately it has led to this:

IMG_6962_zps156b5972.jpg

Clockwise from top left:

Erect, EV Trilogy, 59R Custom(?), Quickmod,

Ultra(Cali) Lead, XTC, Dual 59R Custom, Dual OD Special

Rob is working on a Dual Voxless for me now!

That is a NICE collection!!! Honestly, my favorite JF module was an ERECT (the same one Mattfig used in his video and one of the first ones made) that was built on a Grail. Orange channel was amazing- Sold that one in a moment of compulsiveness....(like I have so many others, sigh)

The annoying thing is thinking I'd be able to sell the Single Channel 59R when I got the dual...but they sound different, even with the same tubes...LOL

Nice collection! You are missing the XTC and Cali-Lead in your sig...show them some love too now.

JKD said:
...but they sound different, even with the same tubes...LOL

Just like vintage Marshall heads. Can't seem to find two that sound just the same! :lol:

JKD said:
The annoying thing is thinking I'd be able to sell the Single Channel 59R when I got the dual...but they sound different, even with the same tubes...LOL
That particular module was THE reason I don't make a 59RR Custom. There are a few circuits I can't replicate properly on a dual module and that mod is one. My current website reflects where a dual version isn't possible or an alternative version needs to be made.