Salvation Mandrine Graphic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know how that goes? I have the Reeves Fane clone in the comboand the crappy G12T 75 in a second cab. The Reeves is bright, the gt is dull, together it's ok but if I had a V30 instead of the Gt, or something cheaper maybe........

hey, it's healthier than smack

I hear ya about the g1275s. I have them in my rm100 and if played with it more I would definitely need to swap them out. Currently, I am using my rm20 daily so the Wgs will be going in that. The stock greenback works pretty well, but I want to get closer to that Fane sound for the C-Watt.

Mine just walked in the door 20 minutes ago with the OR50 and beat the **** outta me. These are some deep sounding, dynamic mods. both of them have very complex distortions and tone stacks. I am so far, amazed.

I don't know what to say really, except, Holy ****! how am I going to get my work done?

With the OR5- I found that to be able to get any work done I had to tune to C, crank the master and play "Dopesmoker."
It really needs to just get out of your system. The sooner the better. But it's like a junk habit, you'll be revisiting that ritual often.

oh man, yeah, both switches. the deepness of both of these is crazy. the distortion is massive and layered

I'll try your methadone

Mr Figg, I guess we sort of hijacked your thread here, sorry dude

Wondering, are you thinking of doing a clip or video of the Graphic? I'm thinking of getting an RM4 and loading it with the 4 Orange mods to have a stable of great amps, the C-Watt and my Vox in the Rm50...So far the 50R is so **** good and seemingly accurate to all the tones I find demo'd on the net that I'm really wondering what the Graphic sounds like. I have a Stoner AD coming on trade to so I'm half way there. I've always loved Orange and how they sound, warm and crunchy with that smooth yet somehow gritty complex overdrive Distortion while staying defined and dynamic..So Far these Salvo mods really nail these aspects

I'd love to hear it if you ever had time to do something and were thinking of it

withmittens said:
Mr Figg, I guess we sort of hijacked your thread here, sorry dude

Wondering, are you thinking of doing a clip or video of the Graphic? I'm thinking of getting an RM4 and loading it with the 4 Orange mods to have a stable of great amps, the C-Watt and my Vox in the Rm50...So far the 50R is so **** good and seemingly accurate to all the tones I find demo'd on the net that I'm really wondering what the Graphic sounds like. I have a Stoner AD coming on trade to so I'm half way there. I've always loved Orange and how they sound, warm and crunchy with that smooth yet somehow gritty complex overdrive Distortion while staying defined and dynamic..So Far these Salvo mods really nail these aspects

I'd love to hear it if you ever had time to do something and were thinking of it

I will be doing one (not fully produced but you'll get the idea) shortly. :D

Latest posts