• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recent transactions (as SELLER) with:

sfx70
withmittens
Tempee
Oyster

All these guys were quite pleasant to deal and chat with, no issues whatsoever.

Also, as BUYER from blacksun (whom I've worked with in the past), another top-notch forum member, and a great guy to chat with.

These guys are no doubt listed already in the thread but I just wanted to say that I have good deals with the follow folks and thank you.

scary groove
WienerDog
roszatycki
jimw427
jimosity
audiomidijace

Had a great transaction with MR MARCUS! Great price, fast shipping and he even provided a tracking number. 8) Now I have 2x RM100's and one with the Salvation MDA.

I'd like to add CharlesLRay to the good guys list.
IMG_0682.jpg

Great transaction with The Beast, involving an even trade. Great communication and shipping, definitely a good guy!

Had a great transaction with fellow Canadian frodgemo, fast shipping and he even provided a tracking number and the module was well packaged.

I would like to add him to the good guys list.

The SG Fisch is Awesome!!!

Thanx Again

I know The Rossness is already listed here on the good guys list but I just wanted to say he was very cool guy to deal with.

He packaged the module very well, extremely well in fact and he provided me with the tracking number very professional.

I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanx for everything Ross

The SG Afterlife is Insane!!! Killer!!!

Cheers, James

These guys are no doubt listed already in the thread but I just wanted to say that I have had good deals with the following guys.

scary groove and speed2dirt both were very cool to deal with, excellent communication and modules were packaged very well and tracking numbers were provided.

Cheers and Thank You,

James

I just wanted to add jbt62 to the good guys list.

He was totally cool to deal with and the SG XTC LE was mint condition and package really well.

Awesome Module!!!

Thanx Once Again John

Cheers, James

Shout out to JKD for the Cali-Lead I bought from him. Fast responses and fast shipping, I'm sure everyone here knows that already though. :lol:

Couple of good deals recently with:

Nutbox
B'jamin da Bass
jimborocker54
blindmuddy

Thanks guys, nice deals with all of them!

Ross

Think I'm way behind on these. Great deals with these guys. Do not hesitate to do business. :D

Corium_AZ
Nitrous12
audiomidijace
qbclub13
MattFig
fuzzboat
byzon
pettymusic
walshinator666
metalsoup

Smooth transaction and quick shipping. Thanks Anomaly. Benzin will go nice in the collection.

Smooth transactions with some very cool fellas:

ibenhad
Disciple
dsmetal14
j4qo
Jaymzrock
Rob Jadedfaith
mfred

Thanks Guys!