POST YOUR DUALIES!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revisit this thread for some of my favorite Salvations:
For the clean and crunch
DSCN0060_zps3757565e.jpg

For the cream
DSCN0062_zps0a10847c.jpg

For the Mash
DSCN0056_zpsde33f40c.jpg

For your best Bud
DSCN0068_zps63a10031.jpg

For the tight *** brootz
DSCN0058_zps75268e09.jpg

Beautiful mods Drew! Wow- Enough tones there to cover any kind of music and beyond...That Dual Angel E has to be unreal- (the single is for sure) and the Dual Salvado would cover everything I do in one mod.

Nice!!!!

This thread should be retitled as Post Your Dualies. Post your dualies!

Bump for a couple more mods.

Drew, on your dual HW-103, do you have to really turn the volumes up to match other mods? I'm not sure if something?s wrong with mine or it's the nature of the beast. Also, is yours the earlier version with more gain or the updated circuit? Mine's the earlier version.

MarcoR said:
Drew, on your dual HW-103, do you have to really turn the volumes up to match other mods? I'm not sure if something?s wrong with mine or it's the nature of the beast. Also, is yours the earlier version with more gain or the updated circuit? Mine's the earlier version.

The volumes DO have to be higher to match other mods, but I wouldn't say excessively. I'm guessing it's the nature of the beast being lower gain. I'm not sure if mine is the updated circuit - it was made in March 2013. I'm guessing that's the earlier version.