• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engl Powerball E645 100 Watt Head w/ Z-5 Footswitch **SOLD**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddler68

Reaction score
Well, I'm getting nothing but goofball replies to my Craigslist ad and I'm not a huge fan of eBay fees, so I thought I'd try here:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/msg/4332721963.html

All Tube ENGL Powerball head with Z-5 footswitch. Tolex is in excellent condition and it's got a fairly new set of Groove Tubes in it. Only cosmetic issue is that some of the printing is starting to come off on the faceplate near the power/standby switches, so it says " tandby" and "Pow r". A few minor areas on the footswitch are rubbing off as well. $1200 cash regular Paypal shipped to CONUS. I might entertain partial trades of a Salvation Camerock or MarkUS or possibly a Carvin CT6 (long shot, I know.) PM me if interested and feel free to offer up anything else, the worst I can say is no.