• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Dual SG Bully with channel switch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Recently got this from mfred and it was originally drewiv's.
Dual Bully with an added switch to manually select channel allowing Randall amps to get to both channels.
Awesome Marshall crunch and grind here. It can into some pretty thick and heavy gain too.
drewiv has some great pics in some threads if you care to search his username and Bully for the keyword. I can also text or email pics.

$575 shipped with PP gift.

Trades: I would probably like to find another dual to trade for, but I am not locked into looking for anything in particular. Maybe a stock dual or two plus cash depending on what it/they are. No stock Randall's...I guess try me on anything else.

Tempted to get her back, but sadly funds are going to potential home purchase. Here is a pic, sans S/D or A/B switch, whatever you single channel users call it. :lol:

DSCN0050_zpsc9ee30b3.jpg

Latest posts