• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shipping to Australia

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imzadimark

Reaction score
I may be shipping a mod from Oklahoma to Australia. I normally use UPS. They want like $90. Just checked some basic shipping on USPS and it wasnt much better. How do u guys ship overseas? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

USPS/Australian Post seems to take forever. my package posted 3/17 and still has not arrived. neither there nor here. it was a trade, we shipped the same day. First class for a single mod was about 18 bucks

to Czech is took about a week via USPS

I've had parcels take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to arrive from the US. Last few modules shipped from the States via USPS cost about $20. Much better than the $50 it cost to ship a module over to Jaded Faith via Aust Post

I only ever buy from the USA for amp heads/guitars/modules/strings... Prices out here on gear is literally criminal.

Modules usually take 8-9 working days and never cost more than $30 to post.

ricknasty1985 said:
I only ever buy from the USA for amp heads/guitars/modules/strings... Prices out here on gear is literally criminal.

Modules usually take 8-9 working days and never cost more than $30 to post.

depends on the service you use with the post office..Ive shipped mods to Austalia several times.Using express international it ran around $40 and took abot 5 days w/tracking to the door,first class international way around $20 and took about 10 days,no tracking......I used both upon buyer preference.....

Latest posts