• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb:rm22,aiso,are they midi switchable?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guitarmanscott65 said:
i would like to purchase an rm22.I was wondering if they are midi switchable.

No MIDI connection. Only RM100 and RM4 have MIDI. You need some sort of external MIDI relay switcher for the RM22..

i have a fcb1010.it has two (relay latching)switches for controlling amp channels. if i make a fancyshmancy cable with two 4barrels,high lift cam,and flowmasters ,do you think it will work ?

guitarmanscott65 said:
i have a fcb1010.it has two (relay latching)switches for controlling amp channels. if i make a fancyshmancy cable with two 4barrels,high lift cam,and flowmasters ,do you think it will work ?

I don't think so. I just learned about the mess that is the rm22 switching:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=19188&highlight=rm22+footswitch

Still... considering the weight, versatility and simplicity of setup, the RM22 is great. Small gig, you have your rhythm and lead channels. Plus the direct out for recording. I wish Randall would have used MIDI but I love mine.