Whats your dream guitar?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oyster said:
I can't just pick one because of the differant styles I play.

I do own my favorite Metal guitar!

American made 1982 B.C. Rich ***** neck through 1in cloud maple top with mahogany back and full active electeonics. :twisted:

I hear you on the old B.C. Riches, I was a collector for years, I had 15 of them at one time. The only one I have left is an 83 neck through Warlock with the full active package....so many I wish I hadn't sold.....

Always wanted a Rich ***** after seeing John Christ from Danzig. My little brother died in a car accident in 2001. I was realy depressed and in guitar center looking around. I found that B C Rich in mint condition and it was made the same year my brother was born. I bought it on rhe spot. Very sentemental guitar to me. I would never let it go.

I also have a NJ flying V with beast headstock and EMG's. I want a KK warlock 7 string.

I'd like a Deusenberg Semi Hollowbody. They have several really cool styles. The new PRS Studio looks amazing, and a really solid acoustic/electric. I have a good Ibanez Zebrawood one, but it comes with its standard $350 range issues like minute intonation...G string chronically falling flat, etc. I would like to go to the next price range. Nothing too extravagant.

Bunker Guitars Magnum... :shock: :shock: :shock:
mvpgreenmain.jpg

The tension-free necks are quite an innovation.

If and when they get the Tyler Variax right..I am quite keen on that
In the meantime, I modify everything to my tastes..and it serves me well.

GtrGeorge