Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JayDA said:
The newest configuration, RM50 with KT88s through 2 112s with G12H30s....diggin it so far. Anyone else running a "mini stack"? So much different than my 4x12s.

rm50_zpse53423c2.jpg

Nice. I used to run an RM50 combo with a 1x12 extension cab.

JayDA said:
Anyone else running a "mini stack"?

No, but for years I have dreamed (literally !) of building a baby MarshTS stack. Cosmetically it would resemble a white Marshall Lead 12, but the cabs would be slightly larger to accomodate 12" speakers instead of 10s and the head would have a single MTS module slot. :twisted:

lpcld12.jpg

iekobrid said:
JayDA said:
Anyone else running a "mini stack"?

No, but for years I have dreamed (literally !) of building a baby MarshTS stack. Cosmetically it would resemble a white Marshall Lead 12, but the cabs would be slightly larger to accomodate 12" speakers instead of 10s and the head would have a single MTS module slot. :twisted:

lpcld12.jpg

That's awesome, I dig the white. I wish mine was that small, the cabs are actually huge for having just one speaker, even so...the whole thing is really top heavy. It's not leaving my studio though, so who cares I guess.

Not world's best pics, but here's my setup
(still need to get some pics of the guitars and keyboards)

rhr56t.jpg
156poat.jpg

t7on08.jpg

As currently, only the Rm4+Mpx G2 and the Piranha+Intellifex can be routed to the PC
(simply not enough inputs, need to get me a GCX when funds come available)
the top modules on the Rm4 are a blackface and SL+

the Randall setup is also routed to the RT2/50 driving the 2x12 with V30s
-which holds the weight of the flightcase, the closet wouldn't be able to hold that sucker without serious strengthening-
though with the volume issues (too much in a tiny room), I'm running silent 99% of the time

Nightdare said:
Not world's best pics, but here's my setup
(still need to get some pics of the guitars and keyboards)

rhr56t.jpg
156poat.jpg

t7on08.jpg

As currently, only the Rm4+Mpx G2 and the Piranha+Intellifex can be routed to the PC
(simply not enough inputs, need to get me a GCX when funds come available)
the top modules on the Rm4 are a blackface and SL+

the Randall setup is also routed to the RT2/50 driving the 2x12 with V30s
-which holds the weight of the flightcase, the closet wouldn't be able to hold that sucker without serious strengthening-
though with the volume issues (too much in a tiny room), I'm running silent 99% of the time

Nice setup! Having a Masholdano and Angel E in the same rack has to be inspirational!

rblyn said:
Nice setup! Having a Masholdano and Angel E in the same rack has to be inspirational!

The Angel is actually the Angel+T
Anthony's 2nd revision, adding a tight switch to the Angel+
I just ordered it with a different faceplate

They are indeed 2 nice modules, one being like a chainsaw, the other like a razor

I'd been toying with my old Sound City L120 mkIV head and discovered that putting some attenuation in it's loop lets me run the jumpered preamp channels wide open so the noise floor disappears and I get a big, bold British clean sound. I decided to add another jumper from the second slave output into my RM4 and then returned it to the same attenuator/selector. Now I can run all my module volumes at three o'clock or above and still crank the RM4's master as it all gets attenuated before the power section. My mods and RM4 have never sounded better running this hot and I can flip between the Sound City and RM4 preamps with the flick of a switch.

image_zps048cb095.jpg

Not as crazy as some of you guys but here's some of my gear. I also have a Bogner 4x12 that I use at my bands practice spot. :)

rig.jpg

DSC_3033.JPG

Pretty crazy considering this was my first tube amp back in 2007. (Brown and Clean mods)
IMG_0014.jpg

Mattfig said:
JDB30 said:

Now this one, I like! Primo setup man! I know most of the gear in that rack and find it all top shelf....Bet it sounds sick!

I'm very happy with it! I can get a large variety of tones. The Jaded Faith mods are amazing and Rob there also modded my Marshall Pre.

Is that my old Sarno Revelation preamp? I sold it a year or two back on the bay to finance modules. That puts out some nice tubey cleans, but one channel only.

Hernando04 said:
Is that my old Sarno Revelation preamp? I sold it a year or two back on the bay to finance modules. That puts out some nice tubey cleans, but one channel only.

I bought it new from Brad directly. It loves to be overdriven.