• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOUGHT A NEW ONE FROM FIGWADD! :-)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
...and if it's a dual channel module (do they exist) so much the better! :)

As far as i know, only a few people on here have that mod, and they way they talk about them, they're never giving them up!
Perhaps its time to go to the source...

Mattfig said:
JKD said:

They exist....I have one and it is splendid....Well worth the search effort as this is one of the very best mods out there IMO...

For the sake of clarity, do you mean a eggie dual channel based MarkUs or a randall unit with the added clean switch?

blacksun said:
Mattfig said:
JKD said:

They exist....I have one and it is splendid....Well worth the search effort as this is one of the very best mods out there IMO...

For the sake of clarity, do you mean a eggie dual channel based MarkUs or a randall unit with the added clean switch?

This mod can't be done on a dualie to my understanding. Mine has all the features I could want built into a Randall donor....