• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/T--Salvation Stoner AD----Traded thanks for the offers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
I have a Salvation Stoner AD that I'd like to trade. It does a really great Orange crunch and the gain does get quite saturated at higher levels. overall it's a bright sounding mod but can be dialed to a nice scooped sound. The natural channel is very pure and flat sounding for pedals and really responds well to that . Overall a very good sound. I will add that my speaker is very bright.

I also ave the 50R so there is some crossover, although the 50R is not as bright.

basically I like the mod very much but find I use the 50R more as it mixes well with my C-Watt. If I had an RM4 I'd keep it. (still working toward that)

just wondering if anyone is interested in a trade. I've had very good dealings here, not a single problem

give me a shout if you want to talk about a trade and need pics

will entertain a few clean stockers , give me your unwanted cleans, deluxe etc....I love them and may eventually get to modding them. 3 pieces that usually go for around 100 each...if you have them gathering dust i'll use them

or an RM4 plus some cash...from me

I do have to say that with my new cabinet, this mod really shines as a straight up AD30 mod. it really gets that Led Zeppelin live tone and can also get quite gain heavy while remaining clear and responsive. I'm a bit torn about letting it go but I feel silly having two slots and two Orange mods while my C-Watt and Vox sit there staring at me