Wanna hear some Salvation Mods????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its just me, but the sound in vid is really messed up. Sounds like it was processed through static charged ring modulator.

I think that is just because it is a camcorder mic in a room with low ceilings , a reflective brick wall, and no or minimal bass trapping. The phasing will happen. It is probably also low volume right Fig?

Nice vid guys! I liked the Twinface clean best, but i definitely find the Buddy very interesting. All the heavy tones were good, but Salvado stood out in overall tone.

Never played or really heard much of the Vamp or the original, but dang that's all kindsa Little Rascals Spanky!

I just totally dig my Buddy - with the pull pot for clean voice. It's a versatile(what the hell autocorrect, tried to change that to "versifier.") mod with great depth of tone.

I think I've correctly guessed what Figg and Wadd (great company name that would be!) are up to. Looking fwd to see if I've guessed right, but not saying what in case I am to not spoil the surprise.

Oregon said:
I think I've correctly guessed what Figg and Wadd (great company name that would be!) are up to. Looking fwd to see if I've guessed right, but not saying what in case I am to not spoil the surprise.

Figgvation mods :lol:

Big props for playing Love to Hate!!!

I play that song all the time demoing amps :p That and The Mirror. Who's cooler than David? LOL

Nice job Matt

When does Johnny make his acting debut? LOL

H

Big Daddy said:
Big props for playing Love to Hate!!!

I play that song all the time demoing amps :p That and The Mirror. Who's cooler than David? LOL

Nice job Matt

When does Johnny make his acting debut? LOL

H

Thanks H! Nobody is cooler than David Black. I owned a guitar of his for 15 years before HAVING to sell it....It was one of his black Gibson Pauls with a Kahler...lol....It was the best guitar I ever played....

Props for knowing Love to Hate....Next I will do the solo from The Mirror... :lol: