Coming Soon !!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAWN!!!!!!

:roll:

Honestly...if this isn't the most revolutionary product MTS has ever seen....

A wise mane once said...
"Under promise, over deliver"

Maybe it was Montgomery Scott!

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRqXYsksFg

grbassist said:
YAWN!!!!!!

:roll:

Honestly...if this isn't the most revolutionary product MTS has ever seen....

A wise mane once said...
"Under promise, over deliver"

Maybe it was Montgomery Scott!

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRqXYsksFg

I won't argue with anything Star Trek...:)

Another wise man said, "the power of a promise is never released until someone has been lifted up or let down."

Hopefully we'll see what gets lifted up or not soon...

Right now it feels like the wife promised something exciting and new in bed, but after a few months of nothing,
Frustration up....boner down! :(

grbassist said:
Hopefully we'll see what gets lifted up or not soon...

Right now it feels like the wife promised something exciting and new in bed, but after a few months of nothing,
Frustration up....boner down! :(

I've been known to kill boners and cause frustration. My apologies....

Didn't that pretty Salvo rack give you a tingle? :D

Rack?.....Is it an RM8?!?
Not really into running pre/power myself.
I've owned a M4 and an RM4 with Mesa and VHT power, but I like heads.

If it's a better sounding, more versatile head (or RM100 mod), I'm in
....4 channel even better
....rack mounted 4 channel head, I'm in
....an RM100 mod to use dual modules, I'm in
....as long as the price isn't ridiculous

I hope it at least solves an issue or improves the platform after all the hype!

Ohhhhhhhhh!

This is where those 22 mods are headed (as seen on Salvation Mods FB page)

But what is going to happen next!?

:D

I hope it is a rack. Maybe a 2 module rack or even a single module rack that could be chained and expanded. With all the interest in the E2 over the years it would seem like a good choice.

Just answer this: Does it have midi capability? That shouldn't give anything away, right?

My guess: Johnny Wadd and Figster are going to be authorized Salvation Mod resellers for North America. Antonin is going to release/train Wadd on making/repairing his mods so US customers will have a faster turnaround, thus increasing demand - a win/win for everyone.

You mean I won't have to wait 14 weeks for my next order and pay $80 in shipping...

rhequiem said:
My guess: Johnny Wadd and Figster are going to be authorized Salvation Mod resellers for North America. Antonin is going to release/train Wadd on making/repairing his mods so US customers will have a faster turnaround, thus increasing demand - a win/win for everyone.

+1 .. and on top of that I'm hoping for a small price reduction (I can dream right?) :)

rhequiem said:

I could have sworn Anthony already had that arrangement with someone in Atlanta or maybe Nashville for the past few years, but darned if I can find any reference to it now.

iekobrid said:
rhequiem said:

I could have sworn Anthony already had that arrangement with someone in Atlanta or maybe Nashville for the past few years, but darned if I can find any reference to it now.

I already guessed this months back and it was not the answer.. this has something to do with tweaks to the amp itself but approached in a diff way than JF has recently done.. and at a lower price point. That is all that can be revealed at the current time! Stay tuned!

DISCLAIMER: That's all I know.. which means I know nothing...

107961.jpg

Firstly, just wanted to say Fig is a real stand up guy. Wadd, haven't talked to you yet, nice to meet you. If these guys say something cool is coming then it is, period.

Taking my stab here.

A ship sound. A synth sound. Strange voice. Burning motherboard.

Mystery clean module, only one of several that are incoming.

Fig has a history of craving the ultimate clean module. ;)

Large number of Salvation Mods shipped to Fig. I would guess Fig has owned some of these at one time or another ;) SM says it's for a special purpose and details to follow. Looking at the stack there's several modules that have a backup and even 3 of the markus and camerica.

Fig and Wadd both asking for donors. Fig seeks non-clean donors.

Wadd's hint of "Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new."

Both Wadd and Fig have done some level of work on modules.

From the evidence, there's certainly a joint business venture of some kind. I would say it's a strong possibility that they are America's SM shop. Perhaps having built and ready to buy modules. The mystery clean sounds Fender spanky to me. That may be due to the Fig Paul.

Whatever it is guys, looking forward to it 8)

Some random guesses based on nothing:

* a 500-series style MTS frame for recording. that could be cool. Balanced line out to your interface, power & cab IRs in your DAW and away you go.

* a series of MTS mods emulating classic 15 watt-and-under solid state combos. Get your Gorilla, Kustom, Charvel, Aria, Crate, Park, Peavey Bandit, Squier, Dean Markley, etc. mods here

* an amp mod that lets you cascade your modules. So an RM100 will effectively have 9 EQ knobs, 4 volume knobs, however many gainstages (6 or something?) and will sound like a sickening mess of hot garbage. But you'll finally be able to run three different high gain modules at the same time & into each other, just like you never knew you wanted

Thank you guys! Very kind words and your support is sincerely appreciated!!!

For the record, the mystery clean also had a video minus the Fig Paul - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmFpp0f_3Yk

Awesome guesses and suggestions.... ;)

Wanna sell me back that Erecto Jack??????

I like those ideas VitaminG. I still have a Peavey Express (Bandit) 112.

I recall there being a way to involve all the modules in an RM100 with midi but as you said it would likely be garbage - never tried it. Think the modules have 4 gain stages possible.

Fig, oops you're right... If things are dialed in the same, the module takes both guitars and pickups all very well. I'm partial to part2's warmth and the Fig Paul's variety of tones.

Not for sale, but I will gladly let you borrow it ;) The Erecto is still one of my favorite modules and that says a lot.