Coming Soon !!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M2/RM2 for $300-$400. one that I can put into my head cab build. and a global treble boost switch. That's exactly what I think is coming. In fact, I have no doubt

Manifest it ya'll!

I'd still love to have an amalgam of the Rebel 20 head, and the 2 mod spaces of the RM22.

Single-space MTS head for strategic micro stack purposes!

edit: Basically an RM20H, but with the can-use-pretty-much-any-power-tube ability of an RM50 or 100. And with the slot at the bottom of the shell instead of the top.

lpcld12.jpg

You guys have what... 3 weeks to deliver? Pressure is on!

On a side note, how about a hint on whether or not you plan to address the shitty Randall effects loop?

I suppose the STEP pedal addresses this but i would love an on board solution that didn't involve sending my amp in. Now if it were a kit i could drop in myself with some soldering then that would be bitching!

any good tech can upgrade a loop, no?. You can buy various tube or SS loop kits online but to figure out where and how best to modify it or your amp to suit you, I think thats the thing

****, I just browsed through this thread again, I was coming up with old news indeed. It was time someone breathed some life into the mts scene, I'll definitely be a big supporter of your work

To me, the combo of right modded modules into a good poweramp (non-randall that is, yeah I know it is blasphemy here), still kills my axe fx II no matter the firmware. And I still can't understand why the masses never seems to get that!! :x

blacksun said:
****, I just browsed through this thread again, I was coming up with old news indeed. It was time someone breathed some life into the mts scene, I'll definitely be a big supporter of your work

To me, the combo of right modded modules into a good poweramp (non-randall that is, yeah I know it is blasphemy here), still kills my axe fx II no matter the firmware. And I still can't understand why the masses never seems to get that!! :x

Thank you for the support. I can assure you we are working very hard to make this happen asap...We'll obviously have some Salvo stuff coming up but you might be surprised there too.... :D

As for the modular stuff killing AXE FX, agreed. Something about tubes cannot yet be simulated although it's now close enough for most. My current fave modular rig is my RM4, ISP Decimator Rack, FX, and Carvin TS100 power amp...Love it....Couple that with my Torpedo for silent recording and AXE cannot yet touch it....

The masses want easy and tubes involve minimal work....That is voodoo to some and scares them...It's a bummer, if they knew how easy it really is to maintain...

Ok I just figured it out....

By "burn" , they are implying that it is time to "burn up" your RM amplifiers because a new and improved RM4 design will take it's place. This "racked" preamp will be able to be used with a power amp of choice or through an existing amp with a better power section ... hell even direct into something with a power amp/cab sim like the torpedo stuff.

Am I close? That would indeed be very cool.

Don't forget the effects loop! :wink:

3 weeks, July 31......

well, you might as well announce it now because if it isn't as good as people being removed from the earth or a fast food shopping mall that floats from town to town, we'll all be like, huh?

Please make it affordable for poor bastards like me