sure am enjoying this Salvado DLX +

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
Traded for a Stoner AD and while I miss the Stoner and it's thick yet sharp crunch, I really like the breadth of what the Salvado can do. It will do Fender cleans, albeit, a bit mid heavy but definitely sharp. It will do a myriad of crunch tones, from thin, ugly rasp to middy vox like to full vintage balls, with just a touch of smooth marshall-esque feel in there.

On the saturated side it will be warm and liquid or crisp and present. harmonic as hell.

goodness.

withmittens said:
Traded for a Stoner AD and while I miss the Stoner and it's thick yet sharp crunch, I really like the breadth of what the Salvado can do. It will do Fender cleans, albeit, a bit mid heavy but definitely sharp. It will do a myriad of crunch tones, from thin, ugly rasp to middy vox like to full vintage balls, with just a touch of smooth marshall-esque feel in there.

On the saturated side it will be warm and liquid or crisp and present. harmonic as hell.

goodness.

Yep, that's a **** good mod. Still miss mine but I change mods too much. Top 3 of all Salvo mods in my book (Masholdano and Angel E also should be respected!) Chimey cleans, to SRV (nails that sound) all the way to metal, its like 3 amps in one mod.