• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Randall RM100LB+Foglifter - trade/ship offers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Prefer local pickup in/nr Sacramento (added pic)...long shot I know but I don't want to ship another one of these..however I would totally trade for any Salvation modded module that I'd like or a JF modded Dual module or couple of stock Egnater Dualies that I'm interested in... assuming the trade partner is willing to pay shipping on the amp!

I have a spare 100W Lynch Head kicking around with foot-switch and its in pretty great condition...$450

Modules are not included.....

IMG_6636_zpsac755b43.jpg

Other Trades : I would totally trade this for a Lynch Box Cab (ported)

id love to buy this from you.. but im in Illinois, and id have to sell my mint RM100 to make up some of the costs.

Well, the RM100M is a great amp..pretty much cosmetic differences only to the Lunch Box.

This amp now has a JF Foglifter installed....if anyone is interested in buying.

I should have checked this forum first..
I bought a lynchbox head off ebay. and the sumbish hasn't shipped it yet.. I bought it Monday.. this is why I love forums and hate ebay

MrScary said:
I should have checked this forum first..
I bought a lynchbox head off ebay. and the sumbish hasn't shipped it yet.. I bought it Monday.. this is why I love forums and hate ebay

I hope you got your LB OK man!

This is still available if anyone wants to work a trade deal...

Man, I'm really tempted... I live near Fresno, and have been thinking about getting a physical amp to play around with again hehe

Hey Figster! I've been around, just quietly lurking and keeping my fingers on the pulse ;) I'm looking forward to hearing your announcement, though I have my suspicions what it is hehe

Latest posts