Salvation Mods 50R Module Demo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have come to really appreciate mid gain crunch recently. I haven't had much interest in any new modules lately, but this one has my interest.
Thanks for the review and demo!

nitrous12 said:
I have come to really appreciate mid gain crunch recently. I haven't had much interest in any new modules lately, but this one has my interest.
Thanks for the review and demo!

Thanks for watching! This one a wide range of mid-gain to choose from- along with clean and mean on opposite sides of the gain knob...

Yes, great demo! Only real suggestion would be to inform the watcher what guitar(s) are being used, for complete tonal reference. That does play a big part, for me at least. In any case, I think I'd really like that mod!

withmittens said:
why does yours not jump up in volume when switched to R30 mode?

There is a pop there but I did it with the gain pretty low each time....It's not at all a bothersome adjustment but there is a volume gain with R30...Does yours have a more noticeable one?

mine jumps very high so that I need to reset everything between modes. sound amazing though, from clean through big dirty. very open and organic

withmittens said:
mine jumps very high so that I need to reset everything between modes. sound amazing though, from clean through big dirty. very open and organic

It is a sick sounding mod...It's kinda been under the radar around here but it is a total utility mod that not only does everything, but does everything very well....
With the gain up on this one, there is a volume jump too...