• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 5E3 Deluxe Clone Boutique Hand Wired (MUCHXS)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
For sale I have my hand wired 5e3 clone built by Muchxs on the Telecaster Forum. Do an internet search to find out more about the amp if you are curious how reputable this builder is. He's the best in the business when it comes to this amp, and Fender amps in general. This particular amp has less than 60 minutes playing time on it since I got it. I bought it to use as a small combo for gigging, but since I'm not playing out much anymore, it never ended up getting used for that. It's never left my house. Smoke free home. I've literally only played it a handful of times and for minutes at a time at that. Some information on the amp from the builder is below regarding the NOS components and what not. All NOS tubes, extremely high end parts, speaker, cab, etc. The pictures speak for themselves as far as the quality. Looking to get $1050 OBO Shipped/PPL'd Gift. I consider this to be basically new. His wait times are pretty lengthy, so grab one quick! Contact me via PM with questions, etc. Thanks!!!

From Builder:
I originated the voicing package numerous other builders copy. I go for tight bottom end and chimey top end, sort of tweed Fender mixed with really good early '60s Vox.

I use a lot of NOS parts.

The chassis is one of the few parts I don't make myself. I use NOS Amperex sockets just like '50s originals if I use a Weber chassis. I've been using Mojo chassis products lately. Mojo's chassis is punched for 30mm sockets so I use Belton sockets with those.

The rest of it is built up with super quality parts. I never use Chinese sockets. I use 100% U.S. made tubes. I have a dozen pairs of U.S. made 6V6s available at any time. The best sounding pair goes out in the next 5E3 I build. I'm always buying more U.S. made 6V6s to get "the good ones".

I use genuine '50s Daka-Ware knobs. Daka- Ware changed the molds in '62 and again in the '90s. I use the "real" ones from the '50s.

I'm sure you can buy a less expensive Deluxe. I'm also sure you can't buy a better one unless you pay a whole lot more. Even at that, I use my own recipe. I have a list of parts that sound good and are durable.

98vxiv.jpg

289yh5k.jpg

29g0ib.jpg

2wnqlg1.jpg

fkmonl.jpg

vwvdhf.jpg