MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gretsch Black Falcon G6163 TBK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbaug14
RM50

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Gretsch Black Falcon G6163 TBK Reply with quote

This is a 2011 Gretsch Black Falcon G6136 TBK. The condition is as new. It's mint. Even the case is in amazing condition (albeit a little dusty). I've been up and down it and can't find a single mark of any kind on it. This guitar was purchased for a project that never even got off the ground. It's literally been sitting in the case nearly all of it's life. It's been taken out a handful of times to noodle around with at home and that's it. Smoke free home. Never gigged. Original everything on the guitar, including strings. These sell at around $3300+ new from Sweetwater. Looking to get $2550 (OBO) shipped/insured ppl'd gift to your door. Contact me via PM with questions/offers/specific pics/etc. I've had a few inquiries on trades, and I'm really only looking for a Wizard MCII at this point, so I would be willing to work out a trade if anyone wanted to part with that amp. The tech specs from Gretsch are below. Thanks for looking!!!

Gretsch G6136 TBK
Laminated maple top, back, and sides
3-piece maple neck
Ebony fretboard
2 High Sensitive FilterTron humbuckers
Bigsby B6GB vibrato
Space-Control roller bridge with ebony base
Grover Imperial die-cast tuners
Gold-plated hardware
Individual volume controls
Master volume
Master tone switch
3-position pickup selector
Hump-block mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays with feather engraving
Gold-sparkle body, fingerboard, and headstock bindings, multi-ply on the body
Gold-sparkle headstock inlays
Gloss urethane finish
1-11/16" nut width
25-1/2" scale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: