• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jaded Faith STEP pedal

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtatemyballs

Reaction score
100 shipped CONUS.

Mint condish. Works great once you get it figured out. Solves the hot effects loop problem and then some.

I ordered a new amp from Rob with the effects loop corrected so I don't need this anymore. Pics upon request.

Which amp did you pick from Rob?
He started modding my lynchbox a couple weeks back, just waiting on the front end custom pcb, the wait is going to be well worth it

I didn't get the full mod. I just got an RM50 Combo with the effects loop correction. Couldn't aford the whole mod. Saving up now for the MM xformers and choke.

I gotcha, sounds like you got a good plan.
My lynchbox is gonna be the first out with the full blown mod/tranny package, I cant wait to hear and feel the difference. I have a feeling it will cure some GAS.

That MM transformer set looks so badass! It will surely take these mods to another level!

I think Im gonna start saving soon to have him mod my rm100 if its everything i think it will be.

Good luck on getting your MM set!

Thanks and let me know how you like yours and if you think the xformer upgrade is worth the money.