Open the volume up on your modules!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great suggestion but I just pulled everything out of the loop and still it is clipping. I have another thread where I am answering some other questions about the same problem. It does not do the clip thing with a clean module in even with the module volume dimed.

ricky said:
Yes. I have a reverb and delay in the loop. If I turn down the loop it still clips.

That makes sense; the module master volume is the send level and the effect level mixes the return effects on the parallel loop. So basically you're clipping your effects. Classic loop issue with these amps. What are the processors you are using? If they don't support a line level, you may need a line level shifter or a step pedal.

ricky said:
That was a great suggestion but I just pulled everything out of the loop and still it is clipping. I have another thread where I am answering some other questions about the same problem. It does not do the clip thing with a clean module in even with the module volume dimed.

Oops, I was late. It does sound like something else with what your saying.