Salvation Camerock and Xtasy tones

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I love my Camerock, its just stunning! Its versatility, thick rocking rhythm's and "scorching leads" are everything i hoped it to be!
But isn't this exactly what the Xtasy is famous for? Part of me really wants to A/B them, to see how they tonally stand up to each other.
Anyone had experience with both?

i have a Canerock and a XTCLe from SG. I think Camerocks tends to be more edgier and has faster attack, a lot of possibilities in that area but it sounds more in the upper frequencies registers. Th xtasy is more liquid, basy, or mid-basy kind of sound with more power in the bottom and in blue and in red. It's a little less articulated, it's great for rythm and fantastic for liquid riff. But in the two modules ypu can reach similar textures.
I think Camerock has more versatility in in transcients pick behaviour and bright and presence possibilities. And the XTC, as in Xtasy, has versatility in changes of the whole timber, at least for me and my daily recording experience.