Matchvox Setrtings

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmic10

Reaction score
I have a MatchVox, would love to get the settings from the Soundcloud page to get some of those Beatles tones that were on the recording

Don't know about the demo but on mine, I find the tones for Beatles type stuff with the Classic setting, Vox tone, and Custom EQ in the middle....Gain at about 10 o'clock and Master at 3 o'clock. EQ to taste with a hollow body guitar. preferably with P90s... :)

Not sure if you have the Brian May mod on yours? That is quite a cool Treble Boosted flavor in addition to standard Vox-type settings...

worked like a charm especially with the celestion blue /rm20 / gretsch nashville

Put Bright flats and a new tru-arc brdige on my 67 gretsch and played the module, it got that beatles tone, amazing sounds exactly like the salvation recordings and the beatles records

Strings and pick-up height adjustment are most important and most overlooked. Most often, lowering your pick-ups will give more sustain AND clarity.

Hi guys, Any setting suggestion for more thiner single coils like telecaster style?

I have original 65 amps and it/s difficult for me to reach bold tones away from homebuckers, P-90 or filtertrons. I have matchvox and I always tend not to use fender on it.

Thanks.